Click Here to Submit whatever questions you feel like asking or topics that you want us to cover in the workshop.
- Around 40% of marriage ends in divorce.
- Children from divorced homes suffer academically.
- Kids whose parents divorce are substantially more likely to be incarcerated for committing a crime as a juvenile.
- Children in divorced homes are almost five times more likely to live in poverty than are children with married parents.
- Teens from divorced homes are much more likely to engage in drug and alcohol use, as well as sexual intercourse than are those from intact families.
- Even 25 years after the divorce, these children continued to experience substantial expectations of failure, fear of loss, fear of change and fear of conflict
The stories in the bible also show that kings fell, Nation declined because of BAD relationship.We believe God created relationships, want us to be successful and find fulfillment in relationship. We believe relationship is an important aspect of our life, and can shape our destiny.
That’s why we’d like to use this opportunity to equip you: young people, young generation – because your relationship, believe it or not, will have tremendous impact on your FUTURE, as well as the future of those in your surrounding.